Julie A. DeMay and Andrew Bishop were married at 4:30 p.m. May 25 in Greystone Golf Club, Rochester. Guests remained at Greystone Golf Club for a reception following the ceremony. Jack Porcello heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Thomas and Lori DeMay of Rochester. The bridegroom’s parents are Roy and Susan Bishop of Jamestown. The bride is a graduate of R.L. Thomas High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from University at Buffalo. Julie is a guest service and sales manager at Iskalo Development, Lord Amherst Hotel. The groom is a graduate of Jamestown High School. Andrew is a system process analyst at Catholic Health System. After a trip to Mexico, the couple is making their home in Williamsville.
Julie A. DeMay and Andrew Bishop wed in Greystone Golf Club
- 475Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 120 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance