Julie A. DeMay and Andrew Bishop were married at 4:30 p.m. May 25 in Greystone Golf Club, Rochester. Guests remained at Greystone Golf Club for a reception following the ceremony. Jack Porcello heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Thomas and Lori DeMay of Rochester. The bridegroom’s parents are Roy and Susan Bishop of Jamestown. The bride is a graduate of R.L. Thomas High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from University at Buffalo. Julie is a guest service and sales manager at Iskalo Development, Lord Amherst Hotel. The groom is a graduate of Jamestown High School. Andrew is a system process analyst at Catholic Health System. After a trip to Mexico, the couple is making their home in Williamsville.
Julie A. DeMay and Andrew Bishop wed in Greystone Golf Club
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice