Laura L. Bennett and Eric M. Weber were married at 5:30 p.m. May 24 in Amore Ballroom at the Avanti Mansion, Hamburg, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The groom’s aunt, Minister Diane Colello of Saugerties, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul H. and Joyce L. Bennett of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael J. And Lynn M. Weber of North Collins. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from University at Buffalo. Laura is a paralegal at Phillips Lytle LLP. The groom is a graduate of North Collins High School. He earned an associate degree in applied science from Erie Community College. Eric is a machinist at Casey Machine. After a trip to Vermont, Maine and Massachusetts, the couple are making their home in Snyder.
Laura L. Bennett and Eric M. Weber wed in Avanti Mansion
- 183 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph