Beth M. Salatka and Stephen R. Pfazler were married at 1 p.m. May 25 in Lovejoy Church, Lancaster. Guests gathered for a reception at Hamlin House, Buffalo. The Rev. Dr. Ronald Burgio of Lovejoy Church heard the couple’s vows. The sermon was presented by the Rev. Andy Zack, also of Lovejoy Church, The bride’s parents are David P. and Kathy E. Salatka of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Robert D. and Karen A. Pfalzer of Depew. The bride is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School. The groom is a graduate of St. Francis High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in physical education and health from Canisius College. The couple are making their home in Buffalo.
Beth M. Salatka and Stephen R. Pfazler wed in Lovejoy Church
- 305 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph