Amanda R. Baker and William J. Lewandowski, Jr. were married at 2 p.m. June 8 in Church of the Assumption, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Classics V, Amherst. The Rev. Richard Jedrzejewski of Church of the Assumption heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are William J. and Barbara J. Baker Jr. of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are William J. Lewandowski Sr. of Buffalo and Darlene Robak of Grand Island. The bride is a graduate of Charter School for Applied Technologies. She earned a associate degree in applied science from Erie Community College. Amanda is a certified medical office assistant at Western New York OB/GYN. The groom is a graduate of Grand Island Senior High School. He earned a associate degree from Erie Community College. William is a laborer at Superior Contracting. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple is making their home in Tonawanda.
Amanda R Baker and William J. Lewandowski, Jr. wed in Church of the Assumption,
- 323 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 115 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals