Rosalind Doyle and Kenneth Mikolajek were married at 2 p.m. June 15 in St. Katharine Drexel Roman Catholic Church, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at The Lodge at Woodlawn Beach, Blasdell. The Rev. James M. Monaco of St. Katharine Drexel Roman Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Phyllis Doyle and the late David Doyle of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Deborah and Fred Mikolajek of West Seneca. The bride is a graduate of Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart. She earned a bachelor’s degree in anthropology and a master’s degree in human services administration from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca East High School. Kenneth is a aerospace inspector at Moog Aerospace. The couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Rosalind Doyle and Kenneth Mikolajek wed in St. Katharine Drexel Catholic Church
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph