Plans for a new Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen restaurant will be the subject of a public hearing at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday during a Planning Board meeting in Room 901 of City Hall.
The first Buffalo location for the popular restaurant chain, known for its fried chicken, is planned for 2106 Elmwood Ave. in North Buffalo.
Also this week:
• The Aloma D. Johnson Fruitbelt Community Charter School Board of Trustees will meet at 6 p.m. Monday at the school, 833 Michigan Ave.
• The Common Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Community Development Committee will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Legislation Committee will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority, the city’s control board, will meet at 1 p.m. Wednesday in the first-floor conference room of the Market Arcade complex at 617 Main St., and will review the city’s tentative contract with firefighters.
Beforehand, the board’s Audit, Finance and Budget Committee will meet at 12:30 p.m. in the same location.
• The Zoning Board will meet at 2 p.m. Wednesday in Room 901 of City Hall, and will consider plans for a CVS Pharmacy at 395 Kenmore Ave., at Englewood Avenue. The board will also consider plans by the Buffalo Irish Center to establish an outdoor patio.