Luanne M. Fashana and Robert Strusa were married at noon June 8 in St. Benedict Roman Catholic Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at AcQua Restaurant, Buffalo. Friend of the family Father Leon Biernat of Lancaster heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Raymond and Anita Fashana of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Peter and Kathleen Strusa of North Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary and special education from SUNY Buffalo State and a master’s degree in literacy from Medaille College. Luanne worked for four years as a teacher with the Tonawanda City School District and is currently a server at the Hideaway Grille. The groom is a graduate of Cardinal O’Hara High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems from SUNY Buffalo State. Robert is assistant vice president at M&T Bank. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Wheatfield.
Luanne M. Fashana and Robert Strusa wed in St. Benedict Church
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph