Luanne M. Fashana and Robert Strusa were married at noon June 8 in St. Benedict Roman Catholic Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at AcQua Restaurant, Buffalo. Friend of the family Father Leon Biernat of Lancaster heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Raymond and Anita Fashana of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Peter and Kathleen Strusa of North Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary and special education from SUNY Buffalo State and a master’s degree in literacy from Medaille College. Luanne worked for four years as a teacher with the Tonawanda City School District and is currently a server at the Hideaway Grille. The groom is a graduate of Cardinal O’Hara High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems from SUNY Buffalo State. Robert is assistant vice president at M&T Bank. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Wheatfield.
Luanne M. Fashana and Robert Strusa wed in St. Benedict Church
- 475Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 120 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance