Amy Monkelbaan and Eric Damasiewicz were married at 2 p.m. May 11 in Queen of Martyrs Church, Cheektowaga. Guests gathered for a reception at Brierwood Country Club, Hamburg. Father Louis Klein of Queen of Martyrs Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Wayne and Andrea Monkelbaan of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Sandra Damasiewicz of North Tonawanda and Michael and Elizabeth Damasiewicz of Eden. The bride is a graduate of Cheektowaga Central High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood and special education from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a master’s degree in literacy education from Canisius College. Amy is a elementary teacher at Elba Central School. The groom is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history from SUNY Buffalo State. Eric is assistant office manager at Gibson, McAskill, & Crosby, LLP. After a trip to Punta Cana, the couple is making their home in Cheektowaga.
Amy Monkelbaan and Eric Damasiewicz wed in Queen of Martyrs Church
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud