Amy Monkelbaan and Eric Damasiewicz were married at 2 p.m. May 11 in Queen of Martyrs Church, Cheektowaga. Guests gathered for a reception at Brierwood Country Club, Hamburg. Father Louis Klein of Queen of Martyrs Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Wayne and Andrea Monkelbaan of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Sandra Damasiewicz of North Tonawanda and Michael and Elizabeth Damasiewicz of Eden. The bride is a graduate of Cheektowaga Central High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood and special education from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a master’s degree in literacy education from Canisius College. Amy is a elementary teacher at Elba Central School. The groom is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history from SUNY Buffalo State. Eric is assistant office manager at Gibson, McAskill, & Crosby, LLP. After a trip to Punta Cana, the couple is making their home in Cheektowaga.
Amy Monkelbaan and Eric Damasiewicz wed in Queen of Martyrs Church
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph