Jessica Link and Scott VanAlstine were married at 3 p.m. June 7 in Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Fox Valley Country Club, Lancaster. Dr. James Widmer of Kenmore Baptist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Marie Link of Amherst and Dale Link of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Mr. & Mrs. Scott H. VanAlstine Sr., of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. She is currently attending Erie Community College. The groom is a graduate of Riverside High School. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Jessica Link and Scott VanAlstine wed in Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph