Melissa Wojtanik and Ryan Kruse were married at 4 p.m. May 24 in St. Gregory the Great Roman Catholic Church, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at Hearthstone Manor, Cheektowaga. The Rev. Sebastian Pierro of St. Gregory the Great Roman Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Walter J. and Janice C. Wojtanik of Sloan. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael S. and Gale L. Kruse of Getzville. The bride is a graduate of John F. Kennedy High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in biology and a master’s degree in education from University at Buffalo. Melissa is a universal preschool teacher for Williamsville at Edukids. The groom is a graduate of Cardinal O’Hara High School. Ryan is a senior teller at Morton Lane Federal Credit Union. After a trip to Las Vegas, the couple is making their home in Cheektowaga.
Melissa Wojtanik and Ryan Kruse wed in Gregory the Great Church
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance