Melissa Wojtanik and Ryan Kruse were married at 4 p.m. May 24 in St. Gregory the Great Roman Catholic Church, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at Hearthstone Manor, Cheektowaga. The Rev. Sebastian Pierro of St. Gregory the Great Roman Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Walter J. and Janice C. Wojtanik of Sloan. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael S. and Gale L. Kruse of Getzville. The bride is a graduate of John F. Kennedy High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in biology and a master’s degree in education from University at Buffalo. Melissa is a universal preschool teacher for Williamsville at Edukids. The groom is a graduate of Cardinal O’Hara High School. Ryan is a senior teller at Morton Lane Federal Credit Union. After a trip to Las Vegas, the couple is making their home in Cheektowaga.
Melissa Wojtanik and Ryan Kruse wed in Gregory the Great Church
- 157 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph