Cheryl R. Lueke and Michael B. Hattaway were married at 5 p.m. May 17 in Templeton Landing, Buffalo. Guests remained at Templeton Landing for a reception following the ceremony. Brother of the bride, the Rev. Eric Lueke heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Marvin and Carol Lueke of Sanborn. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael D. and Debra Hattaway of New Braunfels, Texas. The bride is a graduate of John F. Kennedy High School. She earned a business administration/marketing degree from Hilbert College. Cheryl is employed at Geico. The groom is graduate of New Braunfels High School. He earned a computer science degree from Erie Community College. After a trip to Allegany, the couple is making their home in Cheektowaga.
Cheryl R. Lueke and Michael B. Hattaway wed in Templeton Landing
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph