Katy Dorman and Paul Kranze were married at 5 p.m. May 26 in Currituck Country Club, Corolla, N.C. Guests gathered for a reception at Veranda, Corolla, N.C. Sister of the groom Jennifer Walski of Cary, N.C. heard the couple’s vows. Mother of the bride is Lisa Dorman of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are Jeffrey & Peggy of Cato. Katy’s brother Drew Dorman walked her down the aisle. Jen Dorman, sister of the bride was maid of honor. Emma and Carleigh Sutfin, nieces of the bride, served as junior bridesmaids. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from SUNY Brockport. The groom is a graduate of Cato Middle College High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from SUNY Brockport. After a trip to Mexico, the couple will make their home in Cary, N.C.
Katy Dorman and Paul Kranze wed in Currituck Country Club
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo