Jacqueline Thomas and Gregory E. Cherry Jr. were married at 3 p.m. May 25 in Faith Missionary Baptist Church, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Hearthstone Manor, Depew. Elder Benjamin McCullough of Faith Missionary Baptist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Frank and Michelle Thomas of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Gregory E. Cherry Sr. and Christine Cherry of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of The Park School of Buffalo. She is currently enrolled in a graphic design program at Full Sail University. The groom is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer information and technology from SUNY Buffalo State. Gregory is a developer 2 at Algonquin Studios. After a trip to Toronto, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Jacqueline Thomas and Gregory E. Cherry Jr. wed in Faith Missionary Baptist Church
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals