Jacqueline Thomas and Gregory E. Cherry Jr. were married at 3 p.m. May 25 in Faith Missionary Baptist Church, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Hearthstone Manor, Depew. Elder Benjamin McCullough of Faith Missionary Baptist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Frank and Michelle Thomas of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Gregory E. Cherry Sr. and Christine Cherry of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of The Park School of Buffalo. She is currently enrolled in a graphic design program at Full Sail University. The groom is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer information and technology from SUNY Buffalo State. Gregory is a developer 2 at Algonquin Studios. After a trip to Toronto, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Jacqueline Thomas and Gregory E. Cherry Jr. wed in Faith Missionary Baptist Church
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo