Orchard Park Town Board members have appointed Assessor Milton Bradshaw to a new term.
Bradshaw, who joined the town in 2005, was appointed to a six-year term starting Oct. 1 and ending Sept. 30, 2019.
The town had considered sharing assessing services with a neighboring town, but that did not work out, Supervisor Janis Colarusso said.
Also this week:
• The Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the municipal center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The town Comprehensive Plan Implementation Committee will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the first floor meeting room in the municipal center.
• The Town Board will conduct a work session at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the supervisor’s conference room in the municipal center.
• The town Recreation Commission will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the municipal center.
• The town Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the municipal center.