Mr. and Mrs. Albert H. Burns of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Fontana’s Restaurant. Mr. Burns and Maureen Retzer were married June 6, 1953, in St. Agnes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Quebcor Printing, Depew. They have five children, 14 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Albert and Maureen Burns
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 221Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified