Mr. and Mrs. Edward R. Michalski of Getzville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children in Templeton’s Landing on the Buffalo waterfront. Mr. Michalski and Jane M. Wojcieszak were married May 30, 1963, in Assumption Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Cargill Co.; she was a nursing assistant and employed in sales. They have four children, five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Jane and Edward Michalski
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance