Mr. and Mrs. David H. Scott of Clarence Center celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Orazio’s Restaurant, Clarence. Mr. Scott and Eleanor Moon were married May 23, 1953, in First Presbyterian Church, Grove City, Pa. He is a retired specialized clerk for GM Chevrolet, Town of Tonawanda; she is a retired office clerk for Pleasures and Pastimes. They have two children, four grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Eleanor and David Scott
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals