Mr. and Mrs. David H. Scott of Clarence Center celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Orazio’s Restaurant, Clarence. Mr. Scott and Eleanor Moon were married May 23, 1953, in First Presbyterian Church, Grove City, Pa. He is a retired specialized clerk for GM Chevrolet, Town of Tonawanda; she is a retired office clerk for Pleasures and Pastimes. They have two children, four grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Eleanor and David Scott
- 451Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance