Mr. and Mrs. Henry Wlodarczyk of West Seneca celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Wlodarczyk and Cecelia Kosinski were married May 30, 1953, in St. Josaphat Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a retired tool-and-die maker for GM Engine Plant, Town of Tonawanda; she is a retired secretary for John F. Kennedy High School, Cheektowaga. They have two children, three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Cecelia and Henry Wlodarczyk
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 128 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance