Mr. and Mrs. David Folsom of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to the Hawaiian Islands. Mr. Folsom and Rosemarie Monachino were married May 25, 1963, in St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired automotive technician with 43 years of service; she is a retired teacher’s aide in the Williamsville School District. They have five children and nine grandchildren.
David and Rosemarie Folsom
- 157 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph