Mr. and Mrs. David Folsom of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to the Hawaiian Islands. Mr. Folsom and Rosemarie Monachino were married May 25, 1963, in St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired automotive technician with 43 years of service; she is a retired teacher’s aide in the Williamsville School District. They have five children and nine grandchildren.
David and Rosemarie Folsom
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance