Mr. and Mrs. Vincent P. Pascoe of Grand Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family reunion in their son’s Williamsville home. Mr. Pascoe and Elizabeth A. Campbell were married June 1, 1963, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Chapel, Buffalo. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Services. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Elizabeth and Vincent Pascoe
- 311 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph