Mr. and Mrs. Vincent P. Pascoe of Grand Island celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family reunion in their son’s Williamsville home. Mr. Pascoe and Elizabeth A. Campbell were married June 1, 1963, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Chapel, Buffalo. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Services. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Elizabeth and Vincent Pascoe
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud