Mr. and Mrs. Herbert C. Hodge of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering in the McAuley Residence, Town of Tonawanda. Mr. Hodge and Elizabeth Seitz were married May 18, 1963, in Lafayette Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is a retired bus driver for the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority with 36 years’ service; she is a retired sales associate at Boulevard Mall. They have a son.
Betty and Herbert Hodge
- 338 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo