Mr. and Mrs. Herbert C. Hodge of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering in the McAuley Residence, Town of Tonawanda. Mr. Hodge and Elizabeth Seitz were married May 18, 1963, in Lafayette Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is a retired bus driver for the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority with 36 years’ service; she is a retired sales associate at Boulevard Mall. They have a son.
Betty and Herbert Hodge
- 311 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph