Therese L. Koprucki and Jonathan M. Urban were married at 2 p.m. May 4 in St. Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at Samuel’s Grande Manor, Williamsville. Father Jerome Kopec of St. Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Richard H. and Victoria L. Koprucki of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Donald C. and Rae Ann Urban of Blasdell. The bride is a graduate of Villa Maria Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree with honors in accounting from Canisius College. Therese is a senior tax analyst, CPA at Delaware North Companies Inc. The groom is a graduate of Frontier High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Canisius College. Jonathan is a computer technology analyst at Constructive Solutions. After a trip to London, the couple will make their home in Lancaster.
Therese L. Koprucki and Jonathan M. Urban wed in St. Peter and Paul Church
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 115 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph