Mr. and Mrs. George Kaczmarek of Orchard Park celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned for August. Mr. Kaczmarek and Dorothy Stachura were married May 16, 1953, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the court division of the Erie County Sheriff’s Office; she is a retired school nurse for Sloan School District. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Dorothy and George Kaczmarek
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 221Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified