Mr. and Mrs. George Kaczmarek of Orchard Park celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned for August. Mr. Kaczmarek and Dorothy Stachura were married May 16, 1953, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the court division of the Erie County Sheriff’s Office; she is a retired school nurse for Sloan School District. They have three children and six grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Dorothy and George Kaczmarek
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes