Mr. and Mrs. James Straus of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family vacation at Keuka Lake during Memorial Day weekend. Mr. Straus and Elizabeth Creenan were married June 1, 1963, in Central Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is a retired police officer for the motorcycle squad at the Buffalo Police Department with 45 years of years; she is retired from the accounting department at U.S. Foodservice. They have four children and six grandchildren.
James and Elizabeth Straus
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 234 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 154 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws