Mr. and Mrs. James Straus of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family vacation at Keuka Lake during Memorial Day weekend. Mr. Straus and Elizabeth Creenan were married June 1, 1963, in Central Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is a retired police officer for the motorcycle squad at the Buffalo Police Department with 45 years of years; she is retired from the accounting department at U.S. Foodservice. They have four children and six grandchildren.
James and Elizabeth Straus
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice