Mr. and Mrs. Leonard S. Cannarozzo of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by Pastor Anthony Barone, best man at their wedding, followed by a reception in Classics V, Amherst. Mr. Cannarozzo and Jacqueline A. Halliday were married May 18, 1963, in Annunication Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired maintenance mechanic for Erie County and a retired barber; she is a retired beautician. They have two children and a grandchild.
Jacqueline and Len Cannarozzo
- 149Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 97Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 90 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice