Mr. and Mrs. John F. Orzel of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at their daughter’s home. Mr. Orzel and Barbara R. Fabich were married May 25, 1963, in St. Agnes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired checker for Republic Steel; she is a retired deli clerk for United Food and Commercial Workers. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Barbara and John Orzel
- 338 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo