Mr. and Mrs. John L. Tiberio of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and blessing officiated by Rev. Romulus Rosolowski at Our Lady of Victory Basilica Catholic Church, Lackawanna, followed by a gathering at Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, Blasdell. A family trip to Italy is planned. Mr. Tiberio and Mary Ann Pietrocarlo were married April 27, 1963, in St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a self-employed barber for Johnny’s Barber and Styling Shop in Lackawanna. They have two children and four granddaughters.
John and Mary Ann Tiberio
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 74Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph