Mr. and Mrs. Carl A. Ryan of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. Francis of Assisi Church, City of Tonawanda, followed by a family dinner. Mr. Ryan and Mary Stryczek were married May 23, 1953, in Assumption Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the parts division for General Motors, Cheektowaga; she is retired from guest services department at the Boulevard Mall, Amherst. They have four children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Carl and Mary Ryan
- 300 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 162Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph