Mr. and Mrs. Michael Cattarin of South Wales celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Carmine’s Italiano in Williamsville. Mr. Cattarin and Sally Trump were married June 1, 1963, in St. Theresa’s Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic for Elevator Maintenance of Buffalo with 43 years of service; she is retired from retail sales in the Buffalo area. They have five children and 13 grandchildren.
Sally and Michael Cattarin
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice