Mr. and Mrs. Edward J. Kopec of Kenmore celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and anniversary blessing officiated by their son, Rev. Jerome E. Kopec, followed by a family luncheon. Mr. Kopec and Wanda S. Starosciak were married May 22, 1948, in St. Florian Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanical repair engineer for General Motors. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Edward and Wanda Kopec
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance