Mr. and Mrs. Edward J. Kopec of Kenmore celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and anniversary blessing officiated by their son, Rev. Jerome E. Kopec, followed by a family luncheon. Mr. Kopec and Wanda S. Starosciak were married May 22, 1948, in St. Florian Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanical repair engineer for General Motors. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Edward and Wanda Kopec
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 256Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified