Timothy R. Retchless, 40, of Olean, was ordered Monday by Cattaraugus County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz to serve a 90-day jail term and then 10 years on court-supervised probation on his guilty plea to third-degree rape and a felony charge of disseminating indecent material to a minor for sexually assaulting an underage girl in Olean between November 2009 and December 2010. Retchless was indicted in January by a grand jury on charges of rape, the sex material crime and endangering the welfare of a minor, according to District Attorney Lori Pettit Rieman.
In other cases Monday:
• Terrence A. Musall, 27, of Randolph, was ordered by Ploetz to serve a one-year jail term on his conviction for drunken driving, aggravated unlicensed driving and violating the probation he was given as an earlier sentence in a drunken driving case.
• Jared D. Wrazen, 20, of Delevan, was ordered to serve a six-month jail term, and Cody R. Bemish, 19, also of Delevan, was ordered to serve a 90-day jail term on their felony attempted assault convictions for repeatedly kicking and punching an 18-year-old man during an argument on Dutch Hill Road in the Town of Ashford last Dec. 1. Both were ordered to serve five years’ probation and to make restitution for the medical expenses of the victim.
• Sean Washington, 22, of Cuba, was ordered to serve a six-month jail term and five years’ probation and make full restitution on his third-degree burglary and petit larceny conviction for burglaries in the towns of Portville, Hinsdale and Ischua last July and August.
• Henry Spencer, 28, of Olean, pleaded guilty to two counts of third-degree burglary for the same three Portville, Hinsdale and Ischua burglaries and faces sentencing Sept. 30.
• James M. Gayton, 21, of Olean, pleaded guilty to criminal possession of stolen property in the fifth degree for a City of Olean incident last July 26. He faces sentencing Sept. 30.
• Franklin W. Hoff, 35, of Olean, pleaded guilty to criminal sale of a controlled substance in the fourth degree for a sale of Dihydrocodeinone with Acetaminophen in the City of Olean on May 24, 2012. He faces sentencing Aug. 5.
• Wayne B. Wright 19, of Randolph, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with two counts of third-degree burglary for a Town of Randolph break-in last June 9.
• Anthony J. Piscitelli, 21, of Salamanca, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with criminal possession of a controlled substance for an incident in the City of Olean last Oct. 11.