Brooke M. Nieman and David F. Starke were married at 3 p.m. June 1 in The Chapel at Crosspoint, Getzville. Guests gathered for a reception at Beaver Island Clubhouse, Grand Island. Pastor Jerry Gillis of Atlanta heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David W. Nieman and Linda L. Nieman of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are David E. and Dawn E. Starke of East Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a bachelor of science degree for childhood/special education and a master’s degree in teacher education, differentiated instruction from Canisius College. Brooke is a teacher at IDEA Public Schools Weslaco, Texas. The groom, is a graduate of Williamsville North. He earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and management from Canisius College. David is a Border Patrol agent at the United States border. The couple is making their home in McAllen, Texas.
Brooke M. Nieman and David F. Starke wed in The Chapel at Crosspoint
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 126 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals