Brooke M. Nieman and David F. Starke were married at 3 p.m. June 1 in The Chapel at Crosspoint, Getzville. Guests gathered for a reception at Beaver Island Clubhouse, Grand Island. Pastor Jerry Gillis of Atlanta heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David W. Nieman and Linda L. Nieman of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are David E. and Dawn E. Starke of East Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a bachelor of science degree for childhood/special education and a master’s degree in teacher education, differentiated instruction from Canisius College. Brooke is a teacher at IDEA Public Schools Weslaco, Texas. The groom, is a graduate of Williamsville North. He earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and management from Canisius College. David is a Border Patrol agent at the United States border. The couple is making their home in McAllen, Texas.
Brooke M. Nieman and David F. Starke wed in The Chapel at Crosspoint
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo