Heather M. Ramsdell and Scott D. Willard were married at 2 p.m. June 1 in Chapel Vandervoort, North Tonawanda. Guests gathered for a reception at Antonio’s Banquet Center, Niagara Falls. Rev. Moldenhauer of the North Tonawanda Police Department heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Marilyn I. and David E. Ramsdell of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are George Willard of Hamburg and Sylvia Schad of North Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of City Honors, and is an insurance agent at Geico. The groom is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. He earned a degree in accounting from State University at Buffalo. Scott is a lieutenant at North Tonawanda Police Department. After a trip to the Dominican Republic, the couple will make their home in North Tonawanda.
Heather M. Ramsdell and Scott D. Willard wed in Chapel Vandervoort
- 385 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo