Megan M. Braun and Joseph T. Osika III were married at 3 p.m. April 20 in Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl @ the Webb, Buffalo. Rev. Denise Metzger heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Karen P. and Richard G. Braun Jr. of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Kristine A. and Joseph T. Osika II of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Mount St. Mary Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in dietetics and nutrition from SUNY Buffalo State. Megan is a registered dietitian at GuildCare of Niagara Falls and Elderwood Senior Care. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore West. He earned an associate degree in Computer Network Systems from ITT Technical Institute and is a systems engineer at Sitel. After a trip to Playa Mujeres, Mexico, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Megan M. Braun and Joseph T. Osika III wed in Karpeles Manuscript Library
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph