Melissa Jones and Anthony Kayes were married at 4:30 p.m. June 1 in Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove, Depew. Guests gathered for a reception at Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove, Depew. Justice Robert F. Woods of Alden Village Court heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Laurie A. Darcy and Michael S. Jones of Cheektowaga. Mother of the bride is Nancy R. Kayes of Lackawanna. The bride is a server at Longhorn Steakhouse. The groom is a roofer at Tri-Town Construction. After a trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Melissa Jones and Anthony Kayes wed in Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice