Melissa Jones and Anthony Kayes were married at 4:30 p.m. June 1 in Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove, Depew. Guests gathered for a reception at Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove, Depew. Justice Robert F. Woods of Alden Village Court heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Laurie A. Darcy and Michael S. Jones of Cheektowaga. Mother of the bride is Nancy R. Kayes of Lackawanna. The bride is a server at Longhorn Steakhouse. The groom is a roofer at Tri-Town Construction. After a trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Melissa Jones and Anthony Kayes wed in Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance