Anna Gukhman and Mark Gilman were married at 2 p.m. June 1 in Williamsville Meeting House, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at Salvatore’s, Buffalo. David Zastrow heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Leonid and Galina Gukhman of Getzville. The bridegroom’s parents are Thurston and Joanne Gilman of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North. She earned a her degree from State University at Buffalo. The groom is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. He earned his degree from Canisius College. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Anna Gukhman and Mark Gilman wed in Williamsville Meeting House
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 139Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 112 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 104 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 72 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice