Anna Gukhman and Mark Gilman were married at 2 p.m. June 1 in Williamsville Meeting House, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at Salvatore’s, Buffalo. David Zastrow heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Leonid and Galina Gukhman of Getzville. The bridegroom’s parents are Thurston and Joanne Gilman of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North. She earned a her degree from State University at Buffalo. The groom is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. He earned his degree from Canisius College. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Anna Gukhman and Mark Gilman wed in Williamsville Meeting House
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins