Anna Gukhman and Mark Gilman were married at 2 p.m. June 1 in Williamsville Meeting House, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at Salvatore’s, Buffalo. David Zastrow heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Leonid and Galina Gukhman of Getzville. The bridegroom’s parents are Thurston and Joanne Gilman of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North. She earned a her degree from State University at Buffalo. The groom is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. He earned his degree from Canisius College. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Anna Gukhman and Mark Gilman wed in Williamsville Meeting House
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice