Jillian Holmes and Jerell Rolling were married at 3 p.m. May 25 in Marygold Manor, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Marygold Manor, Buffalo. Elder R.J. Grissom of St. James House of Prayer, Buffalo, heard the couple’s vows. Mother of the bride is Hurley Ann Stepp of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s mother is Lenna M. Rolling of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Buffalo Academy For The Visual and Performing Arts. She earned bachelor’s degrees from Mercer University. The groom is a graduate of Kensington High School. The couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Jillian Holmes and Jerell Rolling wed in Marygold Manor
- 237 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 111 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph