Jillian Holmes and Jerell Rolling were married at 3 p.m. May 25 in Marygold Manor, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Marygold Manor, Buffalo. Elder R.J. Grissom of St. James House of Prayer, Buffalo, heard the couple’s vows. Mother of the bride is Hurley Ann Stepp of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s mother is Lenna M. Rolling of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Buffalo Academy For The Visual and Performing Arts. She earned bachelor’s degrees from Mercer University. The groom is a graduate of Kensington High School. The couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Jillian Holmes and Jerell Rolling wed in Marygold Manor
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals