Jillian Holmes and Jerell Rolling were married at 3 p.m. May 25 in Marygold Manor, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Marygold Manor, Buffalo. Elder R.J. Grissom of St. James House of Prayer, Buffalo, heard the couple’s vows. Mother of the bride is Hurley Ann Stepp of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s mother is Lenna M. Rolling of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Buffalo Academy For The Visual and Performing Arts. She earned bachelor’s degrees from Mercer University. The groom is a graduate of Kensington High School. The couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Jillian Holmes and Jerell Rolling wed in Marygold Manor
- 406 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 328Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 229 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified