Emma Fauss and Craig Rusin were married at 4 p.m. May 11 in the Brochstein Pavilion, Rice University Campus, Houston. Guests gathered for a reception at Brenner’s on the Bayou, Houston. Ordained Minister Madeline Fauss, sister of the bride, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Dr. Brent Fauss and Kimberley Fauss, Esq., of Richmond, Va. The bridegroom’s parents are Gary R. and Rosemary Rusin of West Seneca. The bride is a graduate of Trinity Episcopal High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art and also earned an Master of Science degree in chemical engineering and a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from University of Virginia. Emma is a CEO at Medical Informatics Corp. The groom is a graduate of Canisius High School. He earned a B.S.E. in chemical engineering from Princeton University and also earned a Ph.D. in chemical engineering from University of Virginia. Craig is an assistant professor in the Department of Pediatric Cardiology at Baylor School of Medicine, Texas Children’s Hospital. The couple is making their home in Houston.
Emma Fauss and Craig Rusin wed in Brochstein Pavilion
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud