Donna Eberth and William Olewniczak were married at 4 p.m. May 24, in Queen of Martyrs Church, Cheektowaga. Guests gathered for a reception at Classic V, Amherst. Father Louis Klein heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Robert C. and Barbara A. Eberth of Alden. The bridegroom’s parents are James R. and Kathleen A. Olewniczak of Cheektowaga. The bride is a graduate of Maryvale, and earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from University at Buffalo. Donna is a registered nurse at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The groom is also a graduate of Maryvale. He earned bachelor’s degrees in history and psychology and also earned a rehabilitation counseling, master of science degree from State University at Buffalo. William is a service coordinator at Southeast Works. After a trip to Mayan Riviera, Mexico, the couple is making their home in Lancaster.
Donna Eberth and William Olewniczak wed in Queen of Martyrs Church
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo