Donna Eberth and William Olewniczak were married at 4 p.m. May 24, in Queen of Martyrs Church, Cheektowaga. Guests gathered for a reception at Classic V, Amherst. Father Louis Klein heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Robert C. and Barbara A. Eberth of Alden. The bridegroom’s parents are James R. and Kathleen A. Olewniczak of Cheektowaga. The bride is a graduate of Maryvale, and earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from University at Buffalo. Donna is a registered nurse at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The groom is also a graduate of Maryvale. He earned bachelor’s degrees in history and psychology and also earned a rehabilitation counseling, master of science degree from State University at Buffalo. William is a service coordinator at Southeast Works. After a trip to Mayan Riviera, Mexico, the couple is making their home in Lancaster.
Donna Eberth and William Olewniczak wed in Queen of Martyrs Church
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph