Krystle Whalen and Colin Bittner were married at 4 p.m. June 2 in Avanti Mansion, Hamburg. Guests gathered for a reception at Avanti Mansion, Hamburg. Pastor David Zastrow of the Avanti Mansion, Hamburg, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James M. and Julie M. Whalen of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Robert L. Bittner of Webster and Julie S. Bittner of Pittsford. The bride is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from University at Buffalo and is currently enrolled in a dual master’s degree program for public health nutrition and health care management at West Chester University, West Chester, Pa. Krystle is a graduate assistant at West Chester University. The groom is a graduate of Pittsford-Mendon High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in geography, with a concentration in meteorology from SUNY Buffalo State, and is enrolled in a master’s degree program for environmental health at West Chester University. West Chester Pa. Colin is a merchandising execution associate at Home Depot. After a trip to Boston, Mass., the couple will make their home in Newark, Del.
Krystle Whalen and Colin Bittner wed in Avanti Mansion
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals