Want to take a trip back in time and spend an evening with former first lady Dolley Madison?
Denise Reichard will take on the role of Dolley Madison, telling Madison’s life story and interacting with the guests at the Clarence Women’s Club meeting at 5:30 p.m. Monday in the Clarence Town Park Clubhouse at 10405 Main St. It will be the final Women’s Club meeting until September. The evening will include appetizers and desserts. Guests and new members are welcome. For more information, call 759-9797.
Also this week:
• The Clarence United Methodist Church will host its annual “Motorcycle Blessing and Pig Roast” featuring “Bikes, Blues, and Barbecue” from noon to 4 p.m. today at the church at 10205 Greiner Road, across from Clarence Middle School. Music entertainment by Light Blue and a pig roast will be provided free of charge. For more information call the church office at 759-8921.
• A Planning Board executive meeting will be held at 9 a.m. Monday at Town Hall at One Town Place.
• A meeting regarding renovations for the Town Park Clubhouse, which holds a spot on the National Register of Historic Places, will be at 3:30 p.m. Monday at the Clubhouse.
• A Planning Board meeting will be held at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Town Hall. Items on the agenda include requests for a recommendation on a final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Northwoods Open Space Design Subdivision and a Preliminary Concept Review of a proposed 20,000 square foot professional office building at 8321 Main St.
• Sacred Heart Adult Home will host an open house from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the senior facility at 4520 Ransom Road, Refreshments will be provided.
• A Historical Society meeting will take place at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Historical Museum at 10465 Main St.
• The Clarence Hollow Farmers’ Market runs from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays from June through October at 10717 Main St.