Mr. and Mrs. Anthony J. Panasiewicz of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner in Garlock’s Steakhouse, Lockport. Mr. Panasiewicz and Donna E. Koska were married May 11, 1963, in St. Ann Catholic Church. He retired from General Motors with 40 years of service; she formerly worked in the accounting department of the Statler Hilton Hotel. They have three sons and two granddaughters.
Donna and Tony Panasiewicz
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 143 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges