Mr. and Mrs. Anthony J. Panasiewicz of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner in Garlock’s Steakhouse, Lockport. Mr. Panasiewicz and Donna E. Koska were married May 11, 1963, in St. Ann Catholic Church. He retired from General Motors with 40 years of service; she formerly worked in the accounting department of the Statler Hilton Hotel. They have three sons and two granddaughters.
Donna and Tony Panasiewicz
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals