Mr. and Mrs. Robert Kirby of Attica celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass in SS. Joachim and Anne Catholic Church, Varysburg, followed by a family dinner at Bohn’s Restaurant, Batavia. Mr. Kirby and Maureen M. Sennott were married April 27, 1963, in St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Attica. He is retired from New York State Department of Corrections; she is retired from United States Postal Service. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Robert and Maureen Kirby
- 315 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph