Mr. and Mrs. Art Sirianni of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Sirianni and Nancy Ferraro were married May 11, 1963, in St. Francis of Assissi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired product designer for EJE Research division of AirSep Corp.; she is a retired office clerk for E.J. Meyer Memorial Hospital and a retired retail clerk for Wegmans in Cheektowaga. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Nancy and Art Sirianni
- 286 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph