Mr. and Mrs. Daniel E. Gainey of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a trip to Virginia to visit family. A gathering is planned for the summer. Mr. Gainey and Jean C. Mills were married May 9, 1953, in Trinity Evangelical and Reformed Church, Buffalo. The couple met while working at the Courier-Express. He is a retired lithographer for Digicon Graphics, West Seneca. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud