Mr. and Mrs. Daniel E. Gainey of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a trip to Virginia to visit family. A gathering is planned for the summer. Mr. Gainey and Jean C. Mills were married May 9, 1953, in Trinity Evangelical and Reformed Church, Buffalo. The couple met while working at the Courier-Express. He is a retired lithographer for Digicon Graphics, West Seneca. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 211 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws